/story/101216/only-a-bit-human/toc
Only A Bit Human | Penana
arrow_back
Only A Bit Human
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Only A Bit Human
RJ Hill
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Is this how it was really going to end? I let the tears slip down my cheeks as my fists slammed into the concrete floor. I wish something felt right. I wish I never had to live like this. I wish it was just a really weird dream. Every time I thought something would work in my favor something else goes wrong. Now on my knees, I was begging for it to be over, to just stop. 

Living like a human, growing up with human friends, and eating human food was so easy. Why did it have to change? Why me? Why am I eating the people I knew as friends?! What the fuck is wrong with me, what is happening to me!?

"Kill me. Please kill me." I sobbed as I looked down the barrel of the steel glock. 



I fell in love with the idea of supernaturals. Demons. Angels. Werewolves. Vampires. Fairies. Witches. 

Writing since I was an elementary schooler, I wanted to become a well-known writer and I'm looking for my footing. I'm looking for my group of people who love reading supernatural stories of mystery and romance. 

So, if that's you: leave your opinion. I'd love to hear what you have to say. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 43 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.