/story/102474/how-not-to-talk-to-girls-book-ii-after-math/toc
How Not to Talk to Girls; Book II: After Math | Penana
arrow_back
How Not to Talk to Girls; Book II: After Math
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Completed
How Not to Talk to Girls; Book II: After Math
Becky_6542
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

The Absolute Guide to NOT Talking to Girls! 

Back for more, huh? Fine by me. This second book is kinda just a sequel to the first book, which just abruptly ended. I hope you liked the first book, cause this book kinda is just an exact continuation of the first one, so... if you didn't like the first book, first of all why are you here right now, and second of all you're not gonna like this one. Or, maybe, you will like it. Just read the book, maybe you'll... have a change of heart, I dunno. 

This is definitely not your basic love story. It doesn't even have an ending sometimes, and when it does, it doesn't end with a 'happily ever after'. Sorry. Another thing is how this is a book about kids and teenagers and their childish romances, so if this story gets cringey and hard to read, it's not my fault. Well, it is, but not all of it is my fault. Kids are stupid.

NOTE: This book won't always have the best grammar. That's on purpose. It's used for comedic effect, and if it isn't funny, then... you'll have to deal with it.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 hours 19 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.