/story/102594/her-wild-adventure/toc
Her Wild Adventure | Penana
arrow_back
Her Wild Adventure
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Her Wild Adventure
B.L Campbell
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

The adventure starts with an obedient and soft-spoken aristocrat lady named Agatha Campbell, she's the daughter of the famous Erwin Campbell who manufactures steam-powered gadget in their time. 


Agatha loves the idea of venturing and seeing what the whole world looks like while getting to meet other people on the way. Although she cannot express all her desires to others due to the fact that it doesn't present a noble and obedient woman. For so that she had to rely on her father's decisions for her.


Her father is very strict when it comes to deciding what her future will be by carefully picking a great and beneficial husband for her. However, Agatha does not dream to be wed or wish to be, yet her father refuse to hear her opinion about his decisions because she's only a woman.


One day, the whole country of Geardawn was shaken by mysterious tremors that was felt all over the whole continent with an unknown origin. Robert, the caring librarian and Agatha's friend, told her about his past expedition as a former explorer who discovered the ancient shrine from a rumoured advanced civilization that went instinct a thousand years ago. And according to their findings, it was known for their technical advanced gadgets that made natural phenomenons easier to handle. It was shut by the government for being "too complicated" for the public to handle and abandoned it all away in the shrine thus Robert despised the excuse until the shrine was never sought anywhere. Hence, he believed that the shrine resurfaced again when the tremors happened and gave Agatha an opportunity to pursue what she really desires-- To travel the world.


Her naive and bright views are questioned as she learns about the world and herself that she had never known about.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 21 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.