/story/102761/the-bridging-world-vol-01-catalyst/toc?load=0
The Bridging World | Vol. 01: Catalyst | Penana
arrow_back
The Bridging World | Vol. 01: Catalyst
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
The Bridging World | Vol. 01: Catalyst
Jay Ellis
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (161)

In the deteriorating realm of "The Bridging World," where connections to other worlds waver unpredictably, a beleaguered human colony fights for its existence. Stranded without a means to return to Earth, the colony clings to survival through the harsh realities of hunting and scavenging. Yet, when a town from Earth materializes unexpectedly, offering lifelines of precious resources, a spark of hope is reignited.

A scavenging crew is sent into the newly arrived town to gather its resources. Optimistic at first, they soon become ensnared in a deadly game of survival. Another group of survivors, calling themselves the Order of Stygian, arrive with similar intentions. Ruthless and disinterested in the lives of others, the Order lays claim to the Earthly town, sparking a violent confrontation over the precious resources it holds.

Amidst the turmoil, questions loom over the nature of The Bridging World itself. What mysteries lie concealed within its shifting boundaries, and is escape merely an illusion in its relentless grasp? And what about the rumors of a shadow known only as the Unknown King?

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 44 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.