/story/103408/kamen-rider-taketori/toc
Kamen Rider Taketori | Penana
arrow_back
Kamen Rider Taketori
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Kamen Rider Taketori
Zoey Zeffrey
Intro Table of Contents Comments (1)

Note: This is mainly (cross-)posted on the Kamen Rider Fanfiction Wiki! Link [[here]]!


Shuchi'in Academy. A prestigious school designed to train the most elite of students into becoming world leaders unlike any other... or that's what they claim to be anyways. Regardless, in its senior high school division, a pair seem to be the perfect match, all things considered.

Kaguya Shinomiya, the daughter of a wealthy conglomerate family, and vice president of Shuchi'in's student council, and Miyuki Shirogane, the top student of the school in academic terms, well-known across the prefecture, and president of said student council. And while they like each other, they have a fatal flaw; they're too proud to confess, as they believe whoever does so first would lose.

And a game of war emerges. Love is war, or so they say. That is what is supposed to happen, anyways.

But who is the mysterious man clad in a gold aura, Kougane Akabane, and does he have any affiliation with the sudden monster attacks that are plaguing the academy and its students? Or does he have any affiliation with the Golden Storyteller (黄金色の語り部, Ōgonshoku no Goribu), Kamen Rider Taketori (仮面ライダー竹取, Kamen Raidā Taketori)?

How exactly do a romantic comedy and fighting superhero adventure line up anyways?!


Author's Note: This is only going to be a 'summary' of what happens in the chapter. Imagine it like I'm editing a Wikia article to put brief episode plots, if you get what I mean.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.