/story/108092/messengers-of-olympus-contest/toc
Messengers Of Olympus Contest | Penana
arrow_back
Messengers Of Olympus Contest
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Submission Closed
Messengers Of Olympus Contest
K.A.W Wolfe
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (6)

So I am working on the next book of this series, and I need more characters for the book series so I decided to do something really interesting, so if you want one of your OC's/ characters to be part of the book, you can!!! But you have to read the book first if you haven't already read it. Your OC/ Character can be any type of being, it can be humanoid, magical, animal, but the OC/ Character has to fit in the theme of the book. It also has to have a draw reference in your submission, a clear detailed backstory, the OC/Character's personality, and what the OC/Character likes to do. 

Please read the book first before entering this contest, that way you can find a way for your OC/Character with the theme of the book. And yes, the OC/Character can be a demi-god, greek god, but the OC/parent has to have a greek god parent if you are going to make them one of those options.

Thank you for reading this and hope you can enter this contest and enter your amazing submission!!! ;)

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.