/story/108148/bound/toc
Bound | Penana
arrow_back
Bound
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Completed
Bound
Lamington
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Photographs of children with thier eyes crossed over with black marker are a common sight to Scala; thier unseen dragon guardian.

Scala is expected to guard the ever-changing rotation of branded, vulnerable children sent for her protection while giving up her own chance at motherhood.

But everything changes when a mate, Ari, is presented to Scala who she has picked out from a spread of marked suitors.

Little does she know, he is a human male, and the only one who can understand her draconic language. He has been prepared for this day to make the union flawless.

But a bigger plan is uncovered as dreams of motherhood become real.

Thier love for each other is only the start of it all.


Can thier love grow despite the challenges that face them?

Will they remain bound to each other?

_________________________________________

Be warned that there are two mild sex scenes in this novel and one highly suggestive chapter. 

One sex scene at Chapter 13- Bound Together, and another at Chapter 17- Dragon's Call. The suggestive chapter is 21- Actions and Results. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 hours 28 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.