/story/111782/love-for-heartbreak/toc
Love for Heartbreak | Penana
arrow_back
Love for Heartbreak
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Submission Closed
Love for Heartbreak
Anne De Biville
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (24)

WILL HAVE PRIZES

This contest is for the madman who loves to write romance stories with a bucket of tragedy. Professional Writer Anne De Biville will be the judge, and one special judge.


Clarifications

The Tragic Romance the judges expect are stories that start with two characters falling in love, and because of certain circumstances, their love story ends, leaving the main character (any female) heartbroken. You can make the mc die or live depressed, but this is up to you. 

The Tragic Romance can be set in any world, it can be dystopian, utopian, or any world you can imagine.

How the story unfolds is up to you. The characters, the setting, and how the plot twists go are up to you. But the plot must start with a lovely tale between two but MUST end with a tragic end with this love. 

I DID NOT ADD ANY STORY PROMPTS BECAUSE I WISH FOR THE AUTHOR TO MAKE UP HER OWN TRAGIC STORY. 


Requirements to be eligible for the contest:

-A sad LOVE story with a minimum of two thousand (2k) words and a maximum of three thousand (3k) words. 

-Works entered must be WRITTEN BY YOU, and not in any way, plagiarised. Works must be new (written within seven days) 

-The story can have any genre, (ex: Fantasy, Thriller,) but the main genre MUST be Tragedy Romance. 

-Keep in mind, the main character must be a female. Any female (Lesbian, Bisexual)

-Also note that good grammar will have high points. Even if the story fitted the requirements, there will only be a low chance of winning for the story if it has wrong punctuation, improper use of words and most importantly, the separation of paragraphs. One paragraph must have a different subject that focuses on the other. It doesn't matter if the other one is shorter, and the other one is longer. 


The contest will end after one week. After seven days, Anne with the special judge will read the stories one by one and the winner will be announced a week after. The best book wins and will be given a chance to be continued for a whole novel, it will be given a well-deserved book cover and banner to use. Anne will also serve as an editor for this winner. The Placers for this contest will also be free to place their work on other platforms and will be guided there by Anne. 

Winner and the prizes

Champion (Lover of Heartbreak)

Cover, Promotional Banner, 

Chance for the book to be continued into a Novel

Editing Service 

2nd Place

Cover, Banner

Chance for the book to be continued into a novel

3rd Place

Cover, Banner


[ SPECIAL PRIZES]

Another Chance (Honorable Mentions)

*This is for the works with potential but lost it. The writers with this will be contacted and will be given a chance for their work to be rewritten with Anne's help, including a book cover for this. Only Two works will be eligible for this prize.




Good luck to the challengers for this contest. Remember to fit in the requirements and keep your juices flowing.     

-Anne De Biville

Everyone, good luck, and break our hearts with your stories.

-[redacted]


Rebulished contest link: https://www.penana.com/story/112222/love-for-heartbreak/


Show Comments (13)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 17 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.