/story/112175/the-demon-s-divine/toc?load=0
The Demon's Divine | Penana
arrow_back
The Demon's Divine
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
The Demon's Divine
thaswassup23404
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (3)


The world has literally turned into hell, taken over by non-other than demons themselves. The angels won't help so, we are left at the hands of this diabolical creatures. Over the last century they had come to an agreement that all demons where to become nobles and high respected individuals, stripping any person with a high wealth status to a commoner like the rest of us.

Since we no longer have a government, Satan the devil himself, rules us as a whole, will his hench demons scatter throughout the world claiming different lands, and ruling those themselves. The demons roam the city and control every aspect of our lives. So much so if you make the simplest mistake your as good as dead. No questions asked.

Not only that, but the demons created a strict caste system that everyone has to follow, even the demons. But as you may have guessed, Humans are on the low of low. Our system works in three choices: Slave, Maid, or Pet. It doesn't matter if your male or female, one will be your fate sooner rather than later.

I was born into this world. A world where Demons roam the land and Angels are cowards. 
My name is Belle Storm 
And I am a Pet.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 22 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.