/story/132165/promotions/toc
PROMOTIONS | Penana
arrow_back
PROMOTIONS
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Submission Closed
PROMOTIONS
Areem Nasir
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (41)

Promote our stories and works here!

We all are witnesses that all the authors and writers here on Penana work extremely hard and with full pride and passion. So why not light a way for each other to promote and motivate the writers who’s works are worthier than acknowledging but still are anonymous.

So for these great writers I have come up with a splendid plan of promoting their stories.

All you have to do is to fill in the form, follow the guidelines and fulfill the tiny winy requirements that your beloved Jennie wants. So let us get started.


GUIDELINES:

  • 1. Open for any type of work [ Novels, Short stories, Poems, Blogs and more ]
  • 2. You can fill in the form for as many works as you want.
  • 3. You have to fill in the form by writing an issue not in the comment box and name 4. the issue of which form you are filling.

PRIZE:

  • For the Participants:
    1. Participants for participating would get a personal follow from me.
    2.They’ll get a participating badge.


For the Winners:
1. There would be three winners who would win the following;
2. After the submission ends I’ll announce the top three winners.
3. I’ll read, like and comment on every chapter of their won work.
4. Give a shout out of their works on my personal stream board to the other people.
5. Introduce the work personally to my followers and including recommendations.
6. I’ll encourage my followers to follow, like and comment on your work.
7. Your work would get a bookmark.
8. And of course you’ll get a winning and participating badge too.
9. Plus I’ll introduce you to the other authors and writers too on my stream board.




REQUIREMENTS:

1. SO STARTING FROM THE FIRST STEP: For participating you…

  1. Have to follow me first.
  2. Give a shout out on your streaming board about this contest so that more and more people could participate and promote themselves.
  3. Give Elusive Destinations a like and comment OR give My Musical Heights, my book a comment and like [this is optional most people don't like that but if you're still generous then please]

{Sorry If I’m asking too much}


SECOND STEP:
You have to fulfill the requirements mentioned above  first then fill in the form. I’ll first check whether have you done it or not and then I’ll add you to my list.


THIRD STEP:
Simply fill in the form which suits your work. Forms are on the next page.


FOURTH STEP:
When you have done all the requirements and the form message me on personal saying: Jennie Form Check. And then I’ll send a ‘Confirmed’ to your chat that means you have been added to the list.



Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.