/story/137911/the-was-of-jimmy-mcvonson/toc
the Was. of Jimmy McVonson | Penana
arrow_back
the Was. of Jimmy McVonson
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
the Was. of Jimmy McVonson
Axel Sullivan
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"Sure, AI can 'create' beautiful 'art', but can AI replicate my staggering lack of professionalism?" ~Unknown

This story is entirely seen through the eyes of Jimmy McVonson. His thoughts come out in a stream of phrases and feelings. And nothing is objective. It's in chronological order, but doesn't start at the beginning. How could it? There is no beginning. The boy passes through his feelings, forgetting and remembering, hating and hurting. He is not perfect, but he is real. Except he's not real, because I made him up.

It's like if a book and a song had a baby, and then they got divorced, and the book got full custody.

the Was. is not for kids, but I don't think you have to be 18 to read it. Maybe more like 16.

Potential Triggers (which will also be shown at the start of every chapter ("division") for that specific chapter): suicide, body shaming, transphobia, consensual sex.

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidence.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 22 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.