/story/138523/two-strangers-on-the-bed/toc
Two Strangers on the Bed | Penana
arrow_back
Two Strangers on the Bed
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Two Strangers on the Bed
kotrasivaramakrishna
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Disclaimer

The concept, plot, story, characters and everything in this novel are only fiction and emerged only out of the imagination of this author. If anything in this novel even a small part of it resembles, similar or identical to any living or dead or to any literature, anywhere in the world even remotely it is only coincidental and this author has no knowledge whatsoever of it and cannot take any responsibility for the same.

The story briefly

It was Sameera’s, a twenty two years young and married girl’s strong desire to be the opposite sex and see how everything is to the opposite sex and Praomod, a twenty three years young and married man with a son, also has the same wish as much strongly as hers and it was just co-incidence that they both studied in the same class, same college and knew each other. It was also just co-incidence, that after they settled in their lives, they both met during a journey in a bus and shared the things of their lives including their strong desire to be the opposite sex and to enjoy everything as an opposite sex. Just before fell into sleep during that journey in that bus side by side in their seats, they thought in themselves how nice it would be if they become the other person, the opposite sex. To their shock and astonishment, when they woke up they found themselves in the other’s body. Even they could enjoy being the opposite sex by staying in the other’s body, they just did not understand how it has happened and did not know how long it would be so. Then staying in the other’s body, they went to the other’s home instead of theirs, managed themselves with the knowledge they obtained from the other all the time feeling confusion and uneasiness but not without enjoying their strongly cherished desire to become the opposite sex. How long they enjoyed their staying in the opposite sex like that and when their souls changed their places into their respective bodies again and how; is the story ‘Two Strangers on the Bed!” a hot, hot romantic thriller

Two Strangers on the Bed

            It was one hour or so after the bus started moving and Pramod knew it would take nearly ten hours or so to the bus to reach his destination. The bus was almost empty except two passengers on the rear side. It was evening four and Pramod put himself reading some ebook in his smart-phone by the time the bus stopped in a bus station. Pramod could not remain without observing the proceedings then and the two passengers who were in the bus till that moment alighted from it and some three passengers entered into it.

            “I think I know you.” The twenty two years or so young girl, who was one of the passengers entered into the bus came straight to him and slumped herself on the seat beside him.

            “I am just thinking like that.” With a smile on his lips Pramod said. “After studying together three years in the same class in the same college, it is nearly impossible not to know each other, is it is not?” There was the same happy and surprising expression in his face reflecting hers. It was indeed impossible to forget Sameera who was the most beautiful woman in their college at that time.

            “Of course, you are right!” her laughter was mellifluous and he could not remain without observing minutely her youthful and beautiful figure.

            It was very much surprising to him that she came like that, slumped beside him and started talking so! Not just he, almost all the boys in the college used to observe and try to make friendship with her while they were studying in the college. But it was only he who never tried to let his interest on her to be known to anyone.

            “You never used to talk with anyone, a reserved type! I think it was only you who never has shown any interest in me.”

            While he was thinking furiously what to talk she said again. That meant he really could manage that his interest on her not to be known to her.

            “Really you did observe that much of me?” the surprise was genuine in the face of Pramod. “You also very much reserved type and never appeared to show interest on anyone.”

“But I showed some interest on you.” the serious expression in her face was surprised Pramod. “Because you appeared handsome to me and on some occasions I wanted to talk with you. Before doing anything like that, our college education was over and we parted our ways. Anyhow.........” once again her laughter was mellifluous “...............just because mine was mere interest on you and nothing more I did not feel much at all.”

“No problem whatsoever.” Pramod also laughed. “But as you are open like this to me I also want to open with you. Just like the other boys, probably even more, I also was attracted towards you.  I also did some research on you and came to know some of the details about you.”

But he did not want to say what he came to know about her because it was not very much glorious. She was the eldest daughter in a poor family which comprised one sister and one brother. Her father was doing a very small job, her family was struggling a lot for maintenance and in fact looking forward for her completing education and join in a job.

“It is a surprise to me! You never appeared like a boy to show interest on girls like that.” She smiled.

“Unless you were such beautiful...........” he did not know how he was saying it like that. “..........I would not have bothered like that. Anyhow, no problem! Long before I found out mine also was just interest on you and nothing more.”

There was some silence between them both and both of them were observing the nature outside while the bus was moving fast. Just minutes before the bus crossed the concrete jungle and entered onto the road which was laid through the green fields.

“I really like observing the greenery in this way.” She said with a slow voice.

“It would be even more wonderful if you observe that sitting beside the window. Please come into my seat.” Pramod got off from the seat he sat.

Pramod reserved his seat in the internet and she bought her seat at the counter in the bus-station.

“But you would have reserved that window seat particularly for the pleasure of observing outside.” The gathered frowns on her forehead were also beautiful while she was saying that.

“You sacrificed the pleasure of sitting at a window seat even there are so many window seats vacant now.” He smiled and said. “Its a pleasure to me to give you the pleasure to observe the nature through the window.”

Then it just took seconds to both of them to change their seats. Once again there was silence between them both until the bus passed through the greenery and entered into concrete jungle again.   

“What you are doing now? Still studying?” suddenly breaking that silence and looking into his face, she asked him.

“I put a stop to my studies when I was selected as a bank manager. I really did not expect but when I have been qualified in the competitive exam for manager for a nationalised bank I could not deny that.” There was little regret in his face as he did not like much what he did.

“Really a nice thing in my opinion!” She smiled. “But it seems that you have not enjoyed what you did.”

“You are right. I really did not like to stop pursuing my English literature in M.A. and do Ph.D also in that. My family was not in very much financial need also at that time. But everyone said getting a job as a manager in a nationalised bank is not a small thing. I was sort of hypnotised and joined in that job.”

“Really it was so?” she laughed her mellifluous laughter gain. “If it was so, why did you apply to that competitive exam? Even you applied for it, why did you write that exam that much better? If you did not write it better, you need not have done the thing you were not interested in.”

“I have applied for that competitive exam just casually along with my friends. Even more casually I wrote the exam without any idea that I do write it that much better that I would be called for an interview. When I have attended that interview......”

“.............you have no idea that you would do it better and select for the job.” She interrupted him and said sighing heavily. “I know how much painful it is to do things which we don’t like.”

“I did another very much painful thing which I did not like at all.” 

She knitted her brows and looked into his face with a questioning expression.

“I got married.” He too sighed heavily. “I have become a target to the fathers of the girls once I settled in a good job like that and it did not take much time that my marriage was performed with a girl.”

“Sooner or later you have to be married. What that much worrying in getting married once you are settled in a good job also?” there was again a questioning expression in her face. “Were you in love with someone? Wanted to marry some other girl but that was not possible and have married to your wife?”

“It was not at all so.” He smiled but still with frowns and regretting expression in his face. “But I don’t want to be married at the age of twenty three and become a father also just by the age of twenty four itself!”

“Congratulations! Now you are a father also.” the frowns on her face were cleared and she smiled. “Is it is a son or daughter?”

“I am the father of one year aged son.” He once again sighed heavily.

“At the age of twenty five my dad has me, my sister and my brother, I came to know” she said with an admonishing expression in her face. “It was not very much horrifying and surprising! You are indeed lucky that you got a son. You have to enjoy your life.”   

(……….to be continued)

(I hope you enjoyed it so far. Please don’t forget to rate and review it. I update the next chapter as early as possible.)

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.