/story/148861/nebula/toc?load=0
Nebula | Penana
arrow_back
Nebula
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Completed
Nebula
santee
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

In the elite realm of Dead Men Haven, Kael, Kira, Rodriguez, and other recruits vie for coveted spots as cadets in the Cyber Soldiers Program. Set against the backdrop of a war-torn Earth, where humans are in constant conflict with other races, the recruits undergo eight weeks of grueling war games to prove their mettle.

Amidst social class divisions and the school catering to the rich and influential, the story introduces Kael, Kira, and rodriguez, each with distinct personalities and backgrounds. The Cyber Soldiers Program, accessible only to teenagers from affluent families, becomes their ticket to survival in a dying world.

As the recruits face elimination rounds every two weeks, personal training kicks in after the fourth week, followed by intense field drills at a military camp. With high-ranking military parents and an absence of familial support, the pressure intensifies. Their only ally is each other, and their journey unfolds as they navigate a world where the scarcity of machines and Earth's impending doom shape their destinies.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 19 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.