/story/150567/sweet-reverie/toc
Sweet Reverie | Penana
arrow_back
Sweet Reverie
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Sweet Reverie
JimOdetteD
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

“Bad little girl, that’s what you’re acting like,” Jake responds with a witty remark as Gwen places her face mere inches away from him. “Good little boy, all bark and no bite.”

Jake and Gwen were like two peas in a pod, despite only meeting for a day during a vacation. Complete strangers turned into immediate friends. But once vacation ended, and with no guarantees of ever seeing each other again, they exchanged emails.

But it wouldn’t be long until they met again. Jake’s family was moving into a new town, and it turns out Gwen lives in that neighborhood and attends the same high school he’ll be attending. 

With the chance to reunite and possibly blossom their relationship into something else, Jake and Gwen embark on their journey through high school together.


This is an original novel created by the sole author 'Odette D.' 
All content such as the graphic book cover, text, and plot belong solely and rightfully to the author 'Odette D.'

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 7 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.