/story/151071/the-alien/toc
The Alien | Penana
arrow_back
The Alien
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Completed
The Alien
Susan McKenzie
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

The idea for this story came from an image I downloaded from the internet of… an alien... well I can’t really say more without giving spoilers. You’ll have to find out by reading the whole story 😉

This story was originally published in 2017 on Wattpad and it currently has 18.2K views. I love to offer this as a freebie so that new readers can check out my writing.

[Completed!]

“I could tell by the way he looked at me. He was afraid...”

Lilliana's interplanetary journey takes an unexpected turn when her ship crashes on a primitive planet.

Stranded and injured, she must keep a low profile to avoid alerting the locals, who are yet to discover space travel. Lilliana soon realizes that she can't survive on her own and desperately needs help until her brother arrives.

She is soon discovered, but the alien, Jarath, surprises her when he takes her in. Though they can only communicate through basic gestures, she feels drawn to him, but she is determined to never give her heart away again.

With others of Jarath's kind searching for her, the race is on. But who will get to her first - her brother, or the aliens out to do her harm?

Sparks fly in this romantic science fiction novelette.

© Susan McKenzie 2017. All rights reserved.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.