/story/151313/milo-and-maisie-the-veracruz-ghost/?load=0
Milo and Maisie: The Veracruz Ghost | Penana
arrow_back
Milo and Maisie: The Veracruz Ghost
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Milo and Maisie: The Veracruz Ghost
Viktoria Fyodorova
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

|A MILO AND MAISIE NOVELETTE!|

When Maisie and Feya's friendship is tossed into the danger zone, they must work together to save it before Summit 2023 destroys them forever.

***

Coronado Springs, the epicenter of Southwestern culture in Disney World, carries a legend. Unknown to Maisie and Feya, who have waited a month to attend Out and Equal: Summit 2023, it's rumored a ghost haunts Veracruz in Coronado's Convention Center.

Just when Maisie and Feya thought they were finally settling in as suitemates, they're thrown into another adventure with a mysterious girl, Melody, who seems to hold a grudge against the Disney College Program and someone whom Maisie doesn't want coming between her and Feya.

Still recovering from what happened to Feya in August, Maisie must find a way to understand that her fairy is safe so she can trust Melody and finally start moving on from The Tragedy. Destiny always finds her, though, and now she must face the world without Milo.

Will Maisie overcome her jealousy and grief, or will Summit 2023 destroy her and Feya's friendship forever?

And what will happen when Melody's caught between the feuding friends?

***

*A Milo and Maisie novelette about Maisie and Feya!*

*Based on a real legend at Coronado Springs.*

*Must read Milo and Maisie first!*

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.