/story/151337/the-land-of-spade-book-3-6-celestial-alliances-the-siege-of-areala-shadowed-thrones-and-the-land-of-spade-operation/toc?load=0
The Land of Spade Book 3-6: Celestial Alliances, The Siege of Areala, Shadowed Thrones, and The Land of Spade Operation | Penana
arrow_back
The Land of Spade Book 3-6: Celestial Alliances, The Siege of Areala, Shadowed Thrones, and The Land of Spade Operation
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
The Land of Spade Book 3-6: Celestial Alliances, The Siege of Areala, Shadowed Thrones, and The Land of Spade Operation
Shinobi Pirates
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Celestial Alliances (Book 3) - Join Drew as he leads the Astral Concord Delegation through the cosmic wilderness to The Luminar Concordia Universe. Here, diplomacy is as perilous as battle, and the alliances forged under twinkling stars hold the key to the fragile peace across realms.

The Siege of Areala (Book 4) - The once serene Areala faces its darkest hour as it withstands a brutal siege. Astralith and Malacar unleash their wrath, seeking ancient artifacts that could tilt the balance of power forever. As the city braces for its potential fall, heroes rise from the ashes to defend their ancestral lands against overwhelming darkness.

Shadowed Thrones (Book 5) - As the echoes of war reverberate, the Land of Spade is drawn into a vortex of intrigue and betrayal. Zara and Levi find themselves navigating a complex web of alliances and enmities. Every throne casts a shadow, and beneath these, new threats simmer, ready to usurp power and plunge the realms into chaos.

The Land of Spade Operation (Book 6) - Tyranny casts a long shadow over Ashenvale as High Mages Zara, Levi, and Mike confront King Roger's despotic rule. What begins as a mission to free an oppressed village spirals into a larger battle for justice and freedom, testing the limits of their courage and the bonds of their loyalty.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 57 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.