/story/151950/the-flyania-city/toc
The Flyania City | Penana
arrow_back
The Flyania City
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
The Flyania City
生若虎
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (5)

"The Flyania City"a modern city located on a isolated island. Under the management of the penguin mayor, the non-flying bird citizens lived happily and contentedly.


Several months ago, a pandemic called "Flyania" began to spread here, where patients hallucinated that they could fly and jumped from tall buildings to their deaths.


Herowl, a long-eared owl who worked as a night shift reporter, was dedicated to his job and admired the canary female anchor. He unexpectedly became involved in a series of events. He was determined to resolve the epidemic and save the "The Flyania City!"


No birds were harmed, injured, or killed during the creation of this story.

The characters, locations, events, dates, names, organizations, professions, departments, or any related elements in the story are purely fictional and have no relation to the real world. They do not reference any individuals, professions, organizations, departments, regions, or countries. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 20 minutes
toc Table of Contents
POST
弄墨 QuillDriver sponsored 500coins!
2 weeks ago 1 replyReply
2 weeks ago 0 repliesReply
小豬瑩瑩 sponsored 500coins for Issue 1!
3 weeks ago 2 repliesReply
3 weeks ago 0 repliesReply
3 weeks ago 0 repliesReply
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.