/story/152155/the-adventures-of-maddox-monk-a-new-soul-au/toc
The Adventures of Maddox Monk: A New Soul AU | Penana
arrow_back
The Adventures of Maddox Monk: A New Soul AU
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
Completed
The Adventures of Maddox Monk: A New Soul AU
Maddox Monk
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

This is the story between my pilot and sequel. There's the synopsis I'd like to tell you: Experiencing hallucinations, I have developed the AbsoluteSolver powers and am given the ability to give every antagonist my heart and soul to make them reformed. Determined to become King, I unite with my friends, recover their memories, plan to vanquish the nefarious Prototype AKA Experiment 1006, and find a way to escape virtual reality before my body abstracts and decays.

It all once started in the Soul Realm, Uzi's mother, Nori Doorman was fighting Experiment 1006, the Prototype, after he assaults her, a spirit machine who slaughtered and defeated all the young adults and took their souls and placed it inside of him. Nori has her own AbsoluteSolver powers stolen too, but not before she warns the Prototype that there's someone else destined to stop him. The Prototype used the soul he stole to return to Planet Earth, and was furious that his body was imprisoned and swore to take revenge against GLaDOS.

I'll tell you a story about what happened here in the virtual reality world, where I experienced hallucinations when I was about to slide the Cassette in the VCR. Read the chapters to find out.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.