/story/153213/lasagne-soup-book-4
Lasagne (Soup Book 4) | Penana
arrow_back
Lasagne (Soup Book 4)
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Lasagne (Soup Book 4)
Lamington
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

A quadrilogy to Soup! 


With priorities shifted between them, Soup continues to live life in the rolling hills of grass and glistening skies, while Stew and Casserole continue theirs with their family, nestled away from others for the safety of their curious children.

However, one of their eldest, Sage, is desperate to see what lies beyond the painted fences and predictability of home.

Ready to discover her own way, Stew entrusts Soup with showing her daughter what life has to offer beyond home; just enough so that it can tame her curiosities and she can leave wild fantasies behind her.

But with a energetic and mischievous child to now care for, Soup isn't too keen on the idea of suddenly losing his peace once more, and looks forward to the quiet days of travelling alone.

With both discovering the world together through new experiences and new friends, Soup starts to learn that it isn't so bad to let down his guard and enjoy the world around around him, one tumble at a time. 

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if the adventure continued for a little longer?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.