/story/156995/dreams-in-the-meadow-a-whimsical-poem-collection/toc
DREAMS IN THE MEADOW: A Whimsical Poem Collection | Penana
arrow_back
DREAMS IN THE MEADOW: A Whimsical Poem Collection
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
DREAMS IN THE MEADOW: A Whimsical Poem Collection
Seren Felin ነቻ.
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Step into a world where enchantment dances on the breeze and magic hides in every corner. "Dreams in the Meadow: A Whimsical Poem Collection" invites readers of all ages to wander through a poetic landscape filled with wonder, joy, and a touch of whimsy.

In this collection, you'll meet a friendly squirrel who guards his acorn treasures, a daisy who dreams under endless blue skies, and an ancient tree whispering tales of fairylands. Each poem is a journey through a fantastical realm where moonlit ponds sing lullabies, clouds form enchanting parades, and stars grant heartfelt wishes.

Perfect for bedtime reading, quiet moments in nature, or whenever you need a sprinkle of magic in your day, these poems celebrate the simple joys and profound mysteries of life. Let "Dreams in the Meadow" carry you away to a place where imagination reigns and every moment is a new adventure.


Copyright © 2024 by Seren Felin. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

The poems in "Dreams in the Meadow: A Whimsical Poem Collection" are works of fiction and imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. The views and opinions expressed in the poems are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of any individuals or organizations mentioned or referenced.

Happy Reading!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 14 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.