/story/40876/find-me-a-cure/?load=0
Find Me a Cure | Penana
arrow_back
Find Me a Cure
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Find Me a Cure
Ruth
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (9)
How would the world around turn out if a genius - or a collection of geniuses - discovered the cure for cancer?

Emerald Reese aka, 202, miraculously born with the cure to a deadly terminal disease. 

To pile on, she also possesses, what she refers to as, 'above-average' abilities. Not your typical protagonist, huh? Someone give this girl an award! Don't worry, she gets ten - more specifically, the company, the Front who 'made' her, do. 

However disaster also piles on, when the company she trusted her life with, turn their backs on her. Quite ironic since they're called the Front, right?

Worse yet, even more disaster slaps your heroine in the face, when she discovers Everest; a certain frosty eyed, granite faced, work of mystery, and who causes her to stumble upon something that the Front wished to stay long hidden from the world. 

But will 'disaster' really be the adjective to describe this particular encounter?

No, we need one that's, well... worse.
Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 hours 47 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.