/story/46259/boyfriend-for-hire/toc
Boyfriend for Hire | Penana
arrow_back
Boyfriend for Hire
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
Boyfriend for Hire
JayPrabath
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)


“Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀᴜʟᴇs. Oɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ.”


photo A26EDA51-F8CF-44DC-BCF1-0B85059C504E_zps8z048dod.png

Boyfriend for Hire was not the type of romance I was expecting. Honestly, escort type books are hit or miss for me. I’m picky about them. I wasn’t sure which way this would go, but it ended up being a sweet and fun read that I really enjoyed! 


Nic Evans gets hired for a job that is a little out of the ordinary for him. He’s escorting Elle to her best friend’s wedding. That part isn’t so unusual. The unusual part is how the escorting happened. Little does Elle know Nic was hired to be her escort. She though her bestie Christine was setting her up on a date with an old college friend.

Nic was only supposed to be her date for the night, that was the rule, what he was paid for. But sparks fly between these two and they end up seeing each other more and more after the wedding. Elle starts to fall for him, and Nic falls for her as well. So much so that he doesn’t want to do his job anymore. The problem is that big secret he’s hiding… and he’s terrified to tell it to Elle.

I listened to the audio book of this one, as I do pretty much all of Kendall Ryan’s. I love dual narration and Jason Clarke and Erin Mallon did a wonderful job, as always. After listening to the sneak peek for Case’s book… I can’t wait for more! Another short, steamy, and sweet read by Kendall Ryan! 

Listening to this book was a fun experience. It was like The Wedding Date meets Crazy Stupid Love, and I adored it completely.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.