/story/47013/the-world-of-grim/toc
The World Of Grim | Penana
arrow_back
The World Of Grim
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
G
The World Of Grim
Dlofc84
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

One Welcome to the World of Grim. I decided to make a blog now that I am done releasing all the materials that I had previously had typed. To date, I have tried to release a minimum of three chapters a week, not including corrections. Well the short is, I am back to writing chapters. That in itself is not a big deal. 

During the process of writing the Curse of the Reaper, my chapters exceeded ten thousand words. I had seven beta readers that I would still manage to send out one chapter a week. Now that I have shortened those chapters to two thousand to two thousand five hundred, putting out a chapter or two a week still shouldn't be all that bad EXCEPT...

I am currently working with an editor on Book One. You will see at the beginning of the prologue that her screen name is noted. With that in mind, it is taking quite a bit of my time. Her style of editing is side by side with the writer. It is helpful but also time-consuming. I still have a goal of at least one chapter per week at a minimum. I don't want to disappoint anyone here or the beta readers who have waited patiently during the role out on the web for me to continue with Book Two. So, onward farther into battle for the Throne of Grim.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.