/story/60461/serendipitous-hearts/toc?load=0
Serendipitous Hearts | Penana
arrow_back
Serendipitous Hearts
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Serendipitous Hearts
queenjazmine27
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (5)

In the bustling city of Los Angeles, where dreams are both made and shattered beneath the glimmering lights, sixteen-year-old Kayley finds herself thrust into a whirlwind of change. When her father's sudden engagement to the enigmatic Angela uproots her world, Kayley is left grappling with a mix of emotions she can barely comprehend.

Amidst the chaos of her shifting reality, Kayley discovers that love can be found in the most unexpected of places. Drawn to the hot, masculine bad boy quarterback of the football team, Austin, Kayley finds herself captivated by his magnetic allure, despite his reputation for trouble and danger. 

As they navigate their budding romance amidst the pulsating energy of LA, Kayley and Austin are faced with challenges that threaten to tear them apart. With Austin already entangled in a relationship with Monica, the head cheerleader, and Kayley's own conflicting emotions pulling her in different directions, their journey is fraught with passion and turmoil.

Caught between the allure of danger and the comfort of familiarity, Kayley must navigate the complexities of young love and friendship as she discovers that sometimes, the path to true happiness is paved with unexpected twists and turns.




Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 22 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.