/story/62479/the-dark-forest-a-warrior-cat-based-stor-discontinued-part-1-warning-bad-grammar-and-doesnt-have-an-ending/?load=0
// The Dark forest// A WARRIOR CAT based stor (discontinued) PART 1// (WARNING: bad grammar and doesnt have an ending) | Penana
arrow_back
// The Dark forest// A WARRIOR CAT based stor (discontinued) PART 1// (WARNING: bad grammar and doesnt have an ending)
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
// The Dark forest// A WARRIOR CAT based stor (discontinued) PART 1// (WARNING: bad grammar and doesnt have an ending)
DJ's World
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (4)

Characters: 


 Soft paw(she-cat) dark fur with bright blue eyes. White markings on face, tail and paws. From shadow clan


 Antpaw(tom) brown short fur with bright yellow eyes. Skinny long tail and markings on his back. From windclan, Friend of Badger paw and Fern paw 


 Fern paw(tom)light grey fur with bright green eyes and dark grey markings. From skyclan, Friend of Badger and Ant paw


 Badger paw(tom) brother to soft paw,badger like pelt.


 "So wanna come hang out after the gathering?"  The grey tom said with a smile. A brown tom huffed and stayed silent. "Um..thanks for the offer but I have to uh...go over to thunder clan to visit dog paw after the gathering so,sorry fern paw" the black she-cat mewd. Fernpaw sighs. "Alright..maybe next time!" He said smiling once more. Ant paw soon sprung up to his paws and faced fern paw. "Alright listen,fern. Soft paw is mine so back off!" The tom hissed. Soft paw and fern paw were surprised at his action. Fern paw growled and dug his claws. "Of course,oh great one! She is my lady!" He spoke back. "No,she's MINE" Ant paw said walking forwards. Soft paw blushed a bit at ant paw's words. She soon shook her head and stood up. "Alright listen! First off,I belong to NO ONE! Second, I choose who I like,got it?" She slashed and huffed. The both toms nodded and sat down. "So who do you like? Between the both of us" Ant paw said. "Ya!" The brown paw added. Soft paw stayed silent for a moment. "Um..I can't tell you." She said . "Cuz am not sure " she said. Fern paw flicked his ear. "Oh..I got to go. My clan is leaving. See you later, guys" the tom said running off. "Same here. Bye soft paw" he said walking off. Soft paw sighs.  "Soft paw! Common,we gotta go!" Badger paw called out to his sister.  Soft paw went to her littermate and sighs. "Something wrong?" He asked. "Huh? Oh,nothing " she said and walked into the woods with her clan. 

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.