/story/73361/blackwood/toc
Blackwood | Penana
arrow_back
Blackwood
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
Blackwood
_
Intro Table of Contents Comments (24)

​​​​​​​
To be thrown in such a tumultuous world in tumultuous times was the fate of the Esper-bearer. It was, at this time, the weight the Blackwood family had to carry. Bastard of a peasant girl and one of the princelings of Aventyne, Vyncent Blackwood, set off from his homeland to rid himself of this curse.

Across the sea, rumors tell of an exorciser as old as the dirt the first men have tread. Once he meets him, Vyncent hopes his family's blood to be cleansed of the essence of Espers, but with it, the extinction of all magic from this realm.

Note on Chronology

Blackwood is told through the point-of-view of characters who may or may not be miles apart from each other. Chapters may cover a day, a few hours, or even several months; a day covered in one chapter may be within a week of a preceding chapter. Things may have also simultaneously occurred between multiple chapters. Because of this, the narrative is not sequential for the most part.

- Cover Art by Jiachen Z.

  Profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018cd1d218c86bded4

]


Blackwood is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

(This is a spin-off of one of the characters from Survival Meeting In The Afterlife. See below to read the story!

)

Show Comments (7)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 40 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.