/story/86673/the-adventures-of-eleanor-ledger/toc
The Adventures of Eleanor Ledger | Penana
arrow_back
The Adventures of Eleanor Ledger
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
The Adventures of Eleanor Ledger
AangGaang123
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Imagine. You're born into a wealthy family with loving parents in August of 1922. You grow up in Chatsworth House in Bakewell, England. You befriend a boy in 1928 by the name of Edward Hayes, who is 3 years older than you. You grow up together, with him as your only friend, since you are an only child, until you are sent away to finnishing school at 13, and he has moved away to Paris with his Father. By 14 you get a letter saying that your parents have drowned while on a ferry that was supposed to head to the Americas, but sunk during a storm. Since you are an orphan now, no one accepts you. You graduate at the age of 18 and are sent to a secret organization, which basically kidnapped you. Still undergoing the deppression of being lonely and all those years of being a social outcast, you are cast into a world of secrets and mysteries. This is what Eleanor Ledger had to go through, and this is her story.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.