/story/90146/beyond-the-deep-water/toc
Beyond the Deep Water | Penana
arrow_back
Beyond the Deep Water
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
Beyond the Deep Water
Mart0123
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE THIS WORLD. 

Gods are created by a mighty force, a force to balance the universe, every galaxy, world, and life. 

****

Camille tastes the blood on her lips. She's nauseous and weak; still, she forces her brain to stay awake. Ignoring the pain of reopening old injuries. There are more bruises she can't hide, more pain to bear, but she's finally tired to do it in silence. She wipes the humiliating tears off her face. "Don't you dare touch me again." she defies the monster. 

"I don't even think God is on your side," he says with a reeking smell of alcohol. At the same time, a loud thunder with the brightest lightning illuminates the sky, the rain pours heavily

A tall man elegantly walks forward, evidently upset he glances at the girl with the corner of his beautiful crystal blue eyes, tearing apart the man who has dared to put his hands on the girl he's been trying to protect.

"A leech like you would never understand the depths of my trust for this girl." The God of Water stands behind her, like a bodyguard. 

"Giving up has never been an option for you, perhaps taking the garbage out of your way can help you find your freedom." The mysterious man says. Just as he finishes his sentence, a bolt of lightning strikes loudly in the sky. He turns to face the monster as he freezes in shock, He knows, this time he won't be forgiven.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.