/story/92903/the-shaking/toc
The Shaking | Penana
arrow_back
The Shaking
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG
The Shaking
John Curzon
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

"Terrifying."

"Brilliant."

"Wow."

"The Shaking is a unique story. Well defined characters with a good pace of the story."


Seismic terror is about to strike...

Maverick geologist Brian McLean was ridiculed when he warned London and south east England were at imminent risk of suffering a major earthquake. But when the unthinkable happens buildings collapse, power grids crash, transport is gridlocked, and high-tech life grinds to a shuddering halt.

In the stunned aftermath courier Ryan Buckland journeys through a shattered city in a frantic search to be reunited with his family, Deputy Prime Minister Stuart Pullman sees the emergency as his chance to seize power, while nuclear engineer Alan Carter desperately tries to avert a far greater catastrophe.

If he fails, destructive aftershocks will be the least of our problems...


A homage to penny dreadful natural disaster trash fiction, The Shaking will rock you to your very core! A 103,000 word novel.

Rated PG 16.

All Rights Reserved

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 hours 45 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.