/story/96545/i-didn-t-ask-for-this/toc
I Didn't Ask for This | Penana
arrow_back
I Didn't Ask for This
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
PG-13
I Didn't Ask for This
Courtney Lovelace
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Before, people wouldn't give Lane Fischer the time of day. No big deal. He was just one of the hundreds of regular teenagers at his school, and he had no qualms about that. 

But everything changed once the diary was found. 

One day, some kid found a diary left in the bathrooms, and inside was pages of confessions of the writer's feelings for Lane. 

This put Lane on the map for plenty of reasons. 

By process of elimination, it was quickly determined that the girl was 1. A junior, like Lane 2. Naturally brunette and, most importantly, 3. One of Jordan Porter's exes. That narrows down the field to about 15 girls, 3 of which being prime suspects: is it Sydney, the bookworm with a mouth, McKayla, the sporty fun-lover with a knack for friends, or Ariana, the goddess of the school, in looks and popularity? 

And, more importantly, how the hell is Lane gonna deal with his new sudden boost in popularity? 

**Also on Wattpad and Inkitt under the same title ♡**


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.